Complimentary Document Review
We understand trust is earned.
Trust and Wealth Management Services provides a fundamental role in the preservation and enhancement of assets.
Schedule a free, 30-minute one-on-one appointment to review your estate planning documents.
Crews Bank & Trust's professionals will help you address important issues such as:
- Are your assets properly titled and inventoried?
- How can you avoid probate?
- Have your beneficiaries been properly designated on all your assets?
- Are your will, trust, durable power of attorney, and health care documents up-to-date?
- Is your will or trust fully funded?
- Will your estate plans from your home state function properly in Florida?
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Discuss your will, trust, power of attorney, or other documents with our trust services team.
On Our Minds
Chart of the Day: Mega-Cap Tech for the Win
September 27, 2023
Today’s Chart of the Day shared by @KobeissiLetter on X, formerly known as Twitter, shows that seven companies, often called “The Magnificent Seven”...
Chart of the Day: Existing Equal to New
September 26, 2023
Today’s Chart of the Day from The Kobeissi Letter, @KobeissiLetter on X, shows that the prices of new homes are falling and are now the same price as...
Choose Local: 10 Benefits of Community Banks
September 21, 2023
Community banks are threaded into the local economy of many towns in the country. By serving the local residents and businesses with necessary...