Learn from the experts.
We’re proud to conduct free educational seminars led by our experienced Wealth Strategists.
Our seminars cover a wide array of topics about advanced planning and trust management. Learn how you can achieve your financial goals for yourself and your loved ones.
Will and Trusts: Creation and Funding
Selecting a Successor Trustee to Minimize Stress on Family
Out-of-State Wills & Trusts and the Benefits of Florida Residency
Schedule a free appointment to review your estate planning documents.Schedule a free, 30-minute one-on-one appointment to review your trust, will, power-of-attorney, and healthcare directives. We will help you answer these questions:
- Are your will, trust, durable power of attorney, and health care documents up to date?
- Does your living will and designation of healthcare surrogate accurately reflect your wishes?
- Is your will or trust fully funded to avoid probate?
- Will your estate plans from your home state function properly in Florida?
- Are your assets properly titled and appropriate beneficiaries designated?
On Our Minds
Chart of the Day: Mega-Cap Tech for the Win
September 27, 2023
Today’s Chart of the Day shared by @KobeissiLetter on X, formerly known as Twitter, shows that seven companies, often called “The Magnificent Seven”...
Chart of the Day: Existing Equal to New
September 26, 2023
Today’s Chart of the Day from The Kobeissi Letter, @KobeissiLetter on X, shows that the prices of new homes are falling and are now the same price as...
Choose Local: 10 Benefits of Community Banks
September 21, 2023
Community banks are threaded into the local economy of many towns in the country. By serving the local residents and businesses with necessary...