Learn from the experts.
We’re proud to conduct free educational seminars led by our experienced Wealth Strategists.
Our seminars cover a wide array of topics about advanced planning and trust management. Learn how you can achieve your financial goals for yourself and your loved ones.
Will and Trusts: Creation and Funding
Selecting a Successor Trustee to Minimize Stress on Family
Out-of-State Wills & Trusts and the Benefits of Florida Residency
Mutual Funds vs. Exchange Traded Funds
Estate Planning Mistakes
Seminar Events at Punta Gorda Isle Association
Schedule a free appointment to review your estate planning documents.Schedule a free, 30-minute one-on-one appointment to review your trust, will, power-of-attorney, and healthcare directives. We will help you answer these questions:
- Are your will, trust, durable power of attorney, and health care documents up to date?
- Does your living will and designation of healthcare surrogate accurately reflect your wishes?
- Is your will or trust fully funded to avoid probate?
- Will your estate plans from your home state function properly in Florida?
- Are your assets properly titled and appropriate beneficiaries designated?
On Our Minds
Chart of the Day: Florida is Second in the Nation
February 27, 2024
Today’s Chart of the Day comes from Apollo Global Management with data from the Census Bureau showing the change in population by state from July...
Chart of the Day: Rolling, Rolling, Rolling
February 22, 2024
Today’s Chart of the Day from Creativeplanning.com with data from NYE.edu shows the rolling 10-year return of the market going back 85 years.